Every child loves soap bubbles and making the perfect bubble water is quick and easy. But how do you make perfect soap bubble water?
What you need:
- 2 TL Backpulver
- 2 tsp sugar
- 4 cups of warm water
- 6 tablespoons dishwashing liquid
- 4 tablespoons glycerine from the pharmacy
- 10 tablespoons soft soap
This is how you make soap bubble water correctly
With this recipe you get about 500 milliliters of soap bubble water, with which you can also make giant soap bubbles using a bubble ring.
- bottle water Pour about four cups of warm water into a large plastic bowl.
- stir in ingredients. Using a whisk, stir 2 teaspoons of baking soda and 2 teaspoons of sugar into the water until completely dissolved.
- Add detergent . Pour in liquid dish soap and glycerine and add to the water. This creates surface tension. Be careful not to create too much foam.
- Dissolve soft soap. First, dissolve the soft soap in some of the water and then very carefully stir it into the bowl with the bubble water.
- Mix in soft soap. For perfect bubble water, add soft soap or neutral soap. The soap content in the soap bubble water is therefore very high, which ensures stable soap bubbles.
In general, it is important that you do not froth the soap bubble water, otherwise you will destroy the soap film.
How to make a ring for perfect bubble water
The large soap bubbles can usually no longer be blown with the mouth. However, you can make large bubbles with a wire bubble ring. The longer the wire, the bigger the bubble.
- shape wire. For giant bubbles, form a ring out of sturdy wire. Twist the two ends of the wire to create a small handle.
- dip the ring. Place the bubble water in a large, shallow bowl and dip the ring in it.
- make bubble. Carefully lift the ring out of the bowl and gently wave your arm to form a bubble.
- fill solution. Filled into a sealable container, the homemade soap bubble solution can be kept for at least six months.
With the perfect bubble water you provide fun and entertainment at children’s birthday parties or at weddings. With a wire bubble ring you can make extra large bubbles.